Thursday, November 12, 2009

The ideal gift for Christmas?

Received a pleasant email this morning about a new golf book which I must purchase.

I've included the letter below.

Dear golfing friends,

You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the last couple of years putting my thoughts and ideas together into a book. I am very proud of the results and, in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to assist.

The book is on golf. I believe it gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I have gained through my years of experience. The book is only £6.95 and can be ordered by simply replying to this email with the appropriate credit card info.


Check one: ___ VISA ___ Master Card ___ Discover __ American Express

Card # __________________________ Exp. Date _______________

Last chance to get the book at this price. __________________________________________________________________


Highlights include;


Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt

Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Maxfli from the Rough When You Hit a Titleist from the Tee

Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker (also seeChapter 8)

Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank

Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger

Chapter 6 - Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings

Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management

Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.

Chapter 10 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the Water

Chapter 13 - How to Relax When You Are Hitting Three off the Tee

Chapter 14 - When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent

Chapter 16 - When to Re-grip Your Ball Retriever

No comments:

Post a Comment